Sunday, August 23, 2009

Equinox, racing in anger 2

pics of the front of the car.
what are 3 things protruding from aluminum, below windshield, on top right of pic? Thanks to Joe Gawlik, who reminded me that they are the tops to the hydraulic reservoirs (2 for the brake master cylinders and 1 for the clutch, remember this has a hydraulic clutch).
Steve showing us the oil tank area
Oil tank filler
apologies for low light grainy shots, I had my camera, the Ricoh Caplio R4, but showing its age in certain scenario's (of course bad workman blames his tools:-). If only I had Nikki's LX3 ... "my kingdom, my kingdom, .... for an LX3"
ready to rock n'roll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karl,
Great pics. I think the three things you are looking at are the tops to the hydraulic reservoirs (2 for the brake master cylinders and 1 for the clutch, remember this has a hydraulic clutch). Talk to you soon.
Joe