Saturday, September 12, 2009

Glynn's Blog

My buddy, John Glynn, the accomplished and erudite motoring journalist, has his own blog located here ... http://www.johndglynn.com
You'll find plenty of content related to subjects that we all love, all recounted in a witty and loquacious seeming fashion, by John. He also sells t-shirts amongst other things, and I purchased one. What a t-shirt! Here is John himself doing double duty as model and copy editor
 
Not wanting to let John starve to death, I figured that I should promote his fine product, the Tissot RSR shirt, and hopefully reach the multitude of vintage racing porsche fans out there. Here goes my homage to the humble t-shirt

But John, a simple homage would not be correct without adding to the triptych (we need three for that at the very least). So here goes ... after John plus grin plus fruit bowl plus flowers plus pictures, and myself plus grin plus fruit bowl plus flowers plus picture, comes myself plus grin plus fruit bowl plus flowers plus picture plus cat (Desdemona)
Plus the cat tries to escape ...
 
Oh happy days !!!
Next step is for someone to add a prop while modeling the t-shirt? 

No comments: